Dreamweaver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver is a remake of an older roleplay site that died about a year ago. Now I am hoping to re-establish a friendly, helpful roleplaying community. Please look around and enjoy the site.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cavoku

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ablissad

Cavoku Empty
PostSubject: Cavoku   Cavoku Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 9:44 am

Name-Cavoku**
Age-7
Gender-Male
Fur Color-He is an unnatrually black.
Eye Color-One is green, one is blue.
Facial Markings-White circle around blue eye.
Leg Markings-None.
Body Markings-Golden stripes down face, sides and tail
Unique Markings-Black mane like a lion, Golden streaks through it
Powers-Mind reading, grass, weather and water control, Telepathis(I think I spelt it wrond can communiact via the mind.)
Personality-He is a rough male. Though is a very hansome he is COLD around those he doesn't trust. He shows a heart for those he cares about. He is shy and it takes him awhile to trust and talk. He will more often speak single word or pharses rather than sentances.
History- Born in to a litter of four. In the birth her mother and two of the pups died. It became only him and Kahiluakiiu(his sisterr). Neither of them knew much about their parents. Before their mother died she told them their father was killed by strange creatures that use to walk the lands.She told them he had powers that were beyond belief. She hoped they would have their powers. Unlike his sister he had powers like his father. The two of them stuck to gether like glue until Cavoku found others of his kind. Now he regerts leaving but enjoys the company of others.
Pic-No
Other-This is for Bliss
Back to top Go down

Cavoku
Page 1 of 1